Official Regulations for the 2016 Beverly Hills Short Festival
1. Entries that have screened on US television prior to the Festival will not be eligible for a Festival screening.
2. Productions produced after January 2010 are eligible.
3. WE ARE GOING GREEN! In order to do our part in protecting the environment, we are only accepting online screeners. WAB offers a way to deliver the screener online. OR you can submit online through our Submit section.
2. Only completed entries (payment and screener submitted) will be processed and considered for screening.
4. Entries must be submitted prior to each deadline. VISIT THE SUBMIT SECTION TO SEE HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FILM AT A DISCOUNT (Early Bird)!
5. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music, images and content in the entry.
6. Entrant will allow usage of clips from the entry and all related publicity material submitted for promotional use on television, radio, in print, web and at live Festival events.
7. All entries must be either in English or contain English subtitles. Non-English entries submitted without subtitles or with supplementary printed translations will be automatically disqualified.
8. We will look at works in progress.
9.NO Fee Waivers will be offered.
10. All Decisions by judges, programmers and organizers will be final and NO REFUND of entry fee will be permitted.
1. Only completed entries (including entry form, payment, and online submission screener) will be processed and considered for screening.